- Junior Achievement of Southeast Texas
- Job Category
- Full Time Positions
- Mid-High 30s
- Last Date to Apply
- August 31, 2016
- Position Concept: The position develops a broadened funding base from primarily foundations to acquire the necessary financial resources to support general operating support and specific projects/initiatives. This is accomplished through researching and identifying appropriate funding sources to submit funding applications and proposals. Accountable for a fundraising goal.
- Identifies and solicits financial support from personal, family, private and corporate foundations and other funding sources to meet a financial goal. Research and qualifies foundation’s interests to fund general operating and specific projects/initiatives.
- Executes the application process including, but not limited to, for proposals, RFP’s, online submission. Provides follow up for all existing proposals.
- Assists with other key funding proposals identified by President and Executive Vice President requiring completion.
- Manages general correspondence and constituent management records of foundation sources. Monitors invoicing and collection of funds. Assists with preparing revenue reports for Senior Leadership and Board meetings.
- Assists with initiatives related to marketing, communications, public relations and social media.
- Assists with Development Department’s special projects and event management when applicable.
- Performs standard administrative responsibilities.
- Required: Bachelors degree or equivalent experience, with a record of strong performance, proven written/oral communication, and organizational/ planning skills. Proficient computer skills with functionality of the MS Office Suite: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Desired: Knowledge of Blackbaud CRM software. Communications, marketing and social media experience.
Send resumes to: Kacy Cameron at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Person
- Kacy Cameron
- Contact eMail