- Clifton Veterinary Clinic
- Clifton, Texas
- Job Category
- Full Time Positions
- will commensurate with experience
- Start Date
- Last Date to Apply
- Clifton Veterinary Clinic is a progressive mixed animal, two doctor practice in the heart of beautiful Central Texas. We are looking for a qualified, highly motivated individual to help with client education, patient treatment and monitoring and preventative care.
Clifton is an excellent “oasis” community with a thriving economy, great schools, and bustling art community. Clifton is 30 minutes from Waco and just over an hour to Ft. Worth…all the
benefits of a small town with the proximity to a big city.
Job Purpose: To support the veterinarian and provide high quality veterinary care with exceptional client service and model our motto of “Expert Medicine, Hometown Service”
Our practice is a mixed animal practice in the heart of ranching country. We support about 40% food animal focus. Currently, the majority of the work is cow-calf with some stocker operations. We are looking for the right, highly qualified individual to help us build a more focused artificial insemination, and high quality food animal surgery expertise. There is also the potential to begin doing exotic deer work with many of the game ranches in the area.
The right person will have a strong focus on cattle health and a passion for working with ranchers. Clifton Veterinary Clinic has been in operation since 1965 with a long tradition of high quality medicine and loyal employees. The right candidate would be looking for a long term employment opportunity, and would want to become a part of this quaint small town community.
- scheduling appointments
- client education on bovine/caprine/ovine/porcine health including preventative care and vaccine recommendations
- Assisting the veterinarians with all manner of treatments and surgeries
- assisting with small animal surgeries as needed
- understand and maintain inventory for the large animal hospital
- understand and be able to educate clients on reproductive issues
- become a part of the community that producers trust and look to for advice.
- Please send resumes to email@example.com
Qualified applicants will have a BS in Animal Science or equivalent. Have a strong focus and passion for the cattle industry and agriculture. Have a strong focus and passion for veterinary medicine. Be willing to move to the Clifton, Texas area.
Please visit our website to learn more. We are excited for the right applicant to become a part of our team.
- Contact Person
- Khaki Nicotre
- Contact Phone
- Contact eMail