Join us for the Fall 2013 ACE Day October 1st, 2nd, & 3rd, 9 a.m. 3 p.m. in the AgriLife Center at 600 John Kimbrough Boulevard, West Campus of Texas A&M University.
- For your company to find ambitious, motivated students
- To find talented students to fill internships and full-time employment opportunities
- To share invaluable experience with younger students so they will learn how to prepare for the future
- To advertise your company
- To network with students, faculty and fellow professionals
An addition to this year’s Career Fair is the ability to choose which level you would like to participate by selecting to be a Premium or Standard participant of ACE Day. View details here.
ACE Day Company Guidelines:
- Any questions regarding ACE Day need to be sent to ACEDay@careercenter.tamu.edu
- Any special arrangements needed for your company must be requested at least 2 weeks in advance.
- All billing information needs to be provided at the time of registration. If your company is paying with a check, it must to be received at least two weeks prior to the event to guarantee your booth space. There will be a late charge of $50 for any payment received after the conclusion of ACE Day.
- If your company has conflicts and needs to cancel their booth space you MUST submit your cancellation notice in writing and send it to ACEDay@careercenter.tamu.edu. You will receive a full refund if you cancel two weeks prior to ACE Day, however if you cancel within the two weeks prior to ACE Day you will still be charged for the booth space.
- There will be NO extension to the registration deadline posted, so make sure that all information is provided PRIOR to this date.
Company exhibits will be open to students during the following times:
October 1st, 2nd, & 3rd, 9 a.m. — 3 p.m.
- If you are mailing your booth materials, please use the address listed on the Contact Us page.
- Park in Lot 100 and further instructions will be given to companies who register.
- Link to campus map http://campusmaps.tamu.edu/
Please take a moment to let us know how we can improve your experience in the future.
Please send the evaluation form found in your packet to:
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Attn: COALS Student Council
Agriculture and Life Sciences Building, Suite 515
600 John Kimbrough Boulevard
College Station, Texas 77843-2402