The College of Agriculture and Life Sciences’ Student Services Office prepares each of our students to succeed, whether you are an incoming freshman, graduate student, or taking courses through distance education. Learn more about our office!
- AGLS Program Application
- AGLS Program Sponsorship Form
- Late Registration Form: Use this form to register during the first 12 class days
- No Grade Request Form
- Non-Funded Late Registration Form: Use this form to register after 12 class days. Your department head and associate dean will need to sign this form.
- Scholastic Appeals Request Form
- Outstanding Student Awards Application
- Q-Drop Request Form: Turn this form in to your department for processing.