Join us on Saturday, Sept. 29, 2012, as we celebrate the art and science of BBQ at the second annual College of Agriculture and Life Sciences tailgate. The event begins 3 hours before kickoff for the Aggies vs. the Razorbacks game. It’s free with RSVPs appreciated and includes a meal catered by Fuddruckers and beverages provided by PepsiCo.
2012 Tailgate “Must Do” List:
- Get barbecue advice, tips and techniques at the “Texas A&M BBQ Genius counter.” Plus, feast your eyes on a smoked pig demonstration. Both attractions will be hosted by our nationally recognized, award-winning meat science team, so be sure to stop by to “meat” them!
- Celebrate 150 years of teaching, research, extension and service with us! 2012 marks the sesquicentennial anniversary of the Morrill Act, which set the establishment of the Texas A&M University System, as well as numerous other land-grant institutions, in motion. Learn more about our land-grant legacy on the Texas A&M AgriLife website.
- Get the latest news from your favorite College of Agriculture and Life Sciences department. Reunite with old friends, and say hello to current and former faculty and staff!
- Grab your checkbook and check out the exciting items for sale in the “Aggie Market.” Various student organizations will be selling hats, t-shirts and more!
- Join us at 10:00 a.m. for the Aggie War Hymn and a Howdy! from Vice Chancellor and Dean Mark A. Hussey.
So don’t miss it! All current and former students, friends, faculty, and staff are welcome. Hope to see you there! Gig ‘em, Ags!
Thanks to our sponsors – Fuddruckers and PepsiCo!