Assistant Dean for Finance
Ms. Deanie Dudley became Assistant Dean for Finance in 1996. She directs the finance and business operations of the College, oversees the preparation of financial reports and helps to develop improved policies and regulations. She also represents the College as liaison to Texas A&M University, The Texas A&M University System, and the Texas A&M University System agencies.
At the beginning of her career, Ms. Dudley worked for the top national accounting firm Arthur Young, among others. She has worked with the Texas A&M University System since 1988.
Ms. Dudley stresses the importance of her team’s efforts in keeping the College accountable to its stakeholders. She works to make sure programs receive funds according to the College and university strategic plans. “My whole job is about accountability,” she says. “A dollar came in—how did we spend it?”
Ms. Dudley earned her C.P.A. certification shortly after earning her bachelor’s degree in accounting from Texas A&M University in 1984.
- Accounting management for the College and its departments
- Budget planning and management
- Oversight and management of business operations for the College
- Coordination of financial and administrative activities in departments
- Business and financial interface with agencies, University and Foundation