Expenses you incur for your graduate education at Texas A&M will depend on what program or course of study you participate in as well as your personal needs. Depending on your status (resident, non-resident, international) Texas A&M’s Scholarships & Financial Aid provides estimates for a basic budget for graduate students (including tuition and fees, books, supplies, transportation, room and board, incidental and living expenses).
In addition to a number of avenues for financial assistance through the university, for students in the College of Agriculture & Life Sciences, there are also opportunities specific to the college or department. For more on university opportunities, the Office of Graduate Studies offers a number of resources online.
- Excellence Fellowship FY 19
- Nomination Form – PDF
- Nomination Form -MS Word
- College Merit Fellowship FY 19
- Faculty Nominated Fellowships specific to the College of Agriculture & Life Sciences
- Sloan Program for Exemplary Mentoring
- Seeding Undergraduate Student Research- NSF Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation
Graduate Student Recruiting Grants
- Departmental Graduate Student Recruiting Grant / MS Word version: Departmental Graduate Student Recruiting Grant
- Individual Graduate Student Recruiting Travel Grant / MS Word version: Individual Graduate Student Recruting Travel Grant
Office of Graduate & Professional Studies Opportunities