The Tom Slick Graduate Research Fellowship Program in the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences at Texas A&M University provides financial support for the research training of exceptional graduate students regardless of nationality. The topic of the research conducted by the student should be relevant to the agriculture of Southwest Texas, and the research must be conducted in the State of Texas.
Recipients are selected twice yearly with fellowships beginning January first and September first. Tenure is for no more than 12 months. The stipend is comparable with those of other competitive graduate fellowships. Fellows are selected by a committee appointed by the Dean of the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences.
All criteria must be met by the applicant in order for his/her application to be considered.
- Tom Slick Graduate Research Fellowship Criteria
- Tom Slick Graduate Research Instructions and Nomination packet (MS Word download)
- Tom Slick Graduate Research Instructions and Nomination Packet (PDF)
- Tom Slick Development Grant Application (MS Word download)
- Tom Slick Development Grant Application (PDF)