Our Fall 2019 AGLS Career Fair will be held on Thursday, September 26th from 10 AM – 3 PM in the MSC Bethancourt Ballroom. The Spring 2020 date is Thursday, January 30th; registration details will be released after the Fall Career Fair.
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Career Fair (AGLS Career Fair) —brings together dozens of leading companies and hundreds of Aggie students. Representatives will be sharing employment information and interviewing prospective employees. Students will have the opportunity to find internships, look at future career paths, and maybe even land a job! It’s a great event! Plan now to participate.
The AGLS Career Fair is a program of the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Student Council.
Get More Information
- Information for Students
- Information for Companies
- List of Participating Employers and Graduate/Professional Schools
For more information contact:
- Coordinator: Whitney Hinze, Career Coordinator, TAMU Career Center
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 979.845.5139 (Career Center)
- Phone: 979.845.3712 (College Office)