Our Fall AGLS Career Fair will be held on Thursday, February 1st from 11 am – 4 pm in the MSC Bethancourt Ballroom.
The AGLS Career Fair is a way:
- For your company to find ambitious, motivated students
- To find talented students to fill internships and full-time employment opportunities
- To share invaluable experience with younger students so they will learn how to prepare for the future
- To advertise your company
- To network with students, faculty and fellow professionals
Click here for pricing —> View details here.
AGLS Career Fair Company Guidelines:
- Any questions regarding AGLS Career Fair need to be sent to email@example.com
- Any special arrangements needed for your company must be requested at least 2 weeks in advance.
- All payment needs to be provided at the time of registration. We do not accept checks or late payment.
- If your company has conflicts and needs to cancel their booth space you MUST submit your cancellation notice in writing and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a full refund if you cancel two weeks prior to AGLS Career Fair, however if you cancel within the two weeks prior to AGLS Career Fair you will still be charged for the booth space.
- You must register for the event at least two weeks prior. There will be NO extension to the registration deadline, so make sure that all information is provided PRIOR to this date.
Company exhibits will be open to students during the following times:
February 1st – MSC Bethancourt Ballroom – 11 am – 4 pm
- If you are mailing your booth materials, please use this address. Please do not mail materials prior to 10 days before the AGLS Career Fair. Thank you!
- AGLS CAREER FAIR: Melissa Lucas, University Center & Special Events, Memorial Student Center Loading Dock, 275 Joe Routt Blvd, College Station, Texas 77844
- Link to campus map http://campusmaps.tamu.edu/
Please take a moment to let us know how we can improve your experience in the future.
Please send the evaluation form found in your packet to:
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Attn: COALS Student Council
Agriculture and Life Sciences Building, Suite 515
600 John Kimbrough Boulevard
College Station, Texas 77843-2402