- Requests for growth chamber space or maintenance must be in writing (email) to the Facilities Supervisor and/or other designated managers before space can be allocated or maintenance services provided.
- Prospective users are encouraged to contact the Facilities Supervisor to discuss their needs prior to submitting a formal space request.
- A valid account number must be submitted prior to occupying the assigned chamber. Contact information for three people within the requestor’s lab is needed in case facility personnel need to reach the user. Information should include email and cell, office and home numbers.
- There will be charges for repairs necessitated by improper use or operation of the assigned unit as determined by the Facilities Supervisor.
Prioritization of User Requests:
- If available, space will be provided typically on a first-come, first-served basis. However, as space becomes limited, prioritization of occupancy may be required.
- Requests for occupancy will be evaluated by the Advisory Committee.
Chamber Request Form: