All supplies needed for normal growth chamber equipment operation, maintenance and repair will be provided by the facility at no additional cost to the user.
Plant growing materials, such as pots, trays, potting media, stakes, tags and markers are not included in the growth chamber space charges. It is the responsibility of the user to obtain these supplies, as well as watering cans and other tools needed to grow plants and conduct experiments using the standard protocols for greenhouse pot and soil costs.
- No outside user-supplied pots, etc. may be used
By request, the following routine supplies will be provided by the facility at an additional charge:
- selected sizes and styles of bamboo stakes, twist ties and pot labels
- plastic trays with various cell pack inserts
- 4” and 6” pots
- 1, 2 and 3 gallon nursery pots
- selected cell trays
- Plant growth media mixes:
- Media components:
NOTE: Contact the facility staff details regarding supply use and location.
- Adjacent space available for planting and sampling
Adjacent to the GC room is an area (Rm 110) available for potting and sampling.