We pride ourselves on our award-winning faculty and are here to support you in teaching, research and service endeavors. Below are a variety of resources to help you advance your career at Texas A&M University. You also can contact Dr. David Reed, Associate Dean for Graduate Programs and Faculty Development, or any of the Dean’s office staff at anytime with questions or suggestions.
Please check back regularly as we continue to develop resources.
- Read about our faculty successes in recent news.
- College Awards
- Please help us promote your successes! Fill out the Faculty Notes form (coming soon) with your accomplishments. Examples include awards, publications, and service and outreach positions.
Promotion and Tenure
Faculty Development Opportunities
Verification of Certificates
Graduate Assessment Forms
- Faculty Evaluation of Graduate Student: Learning Outcomes
- Graduate Student Self-Evaluation: Learning Outcomes
- Graduate Student Self-Evaluation: Experiences and Scholarship
Texas A&M AgriLife and College Administrative Resources
- Faculty Titles Guidelines
- Faculty Position Request Form
- Forms (AgriLife Administrative Services)
- Purchasing Guidelines (AgriLife Administrative Services)
- FirstCall AgriLife Tech Support