Faculty Development Leave (FDL)
- To be eligible, a faculty member must have served at least two years in a tenured or tenure-track faculty position in the Texas A&M System. They must be tenured before the leave begins.
- If a faculty member being forwarded for FDL has been at TAMU for fewer than 5 years, the Dean must provide an additional letter with the package that details the individual’s service to Texas A&M, and explains the reasons why the leave is being sought at this time.
- Applications are made in the fall of the year for the Faculty Development Leave to be taken during the next fiscal year.
- There must be a 5-year gap between FDLs.
- Dean of Faculties Faculty Development Leave Policy Guidelines
College Policies and Guidelines
- College of Agriculture & Life Sciences Faculty Development Leave Policies and Procedures
- College of Agriculture & Life Sciences Sample Faculty Development Leave Evaluation Rubric
Neuhaus-Shepardson Faculty Development Grants
- Neuhaus Shepardson Grant Instructions
- Neuhaus Shepardson Grant Application (MS Word)
- Neushaus Shepardson Grant Application (PDF)