Without administrators and staff members like you, the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences could not fulfill its core missions of teaching, research and service.
If you advise students or early-career researchers, if you support your department or office, your contributions add up. Your work helps faculty and students achieve their dreams.
The resources below can help you advance your career at Texas A&M University. You also can contact the Dean’s office staff anytime with questions or suggestions.
Please check back regularly as we continue to develop these resources.
University Councils and Professional Organizations
- University Staff Council
- Council of Senior Business Administrators
- Texas A&M University Association of Professional Support Staff (TAPSS)
- Bryan-College Station Chapter of International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP)
Texas A&M AgriLife and College Administrative Resources
- Forms (AgriLife Administrative Services)
- Purchasing Guidelines (AgriLife Administrative Services)
- FirstCall AgriLife Tech Support