Whether your passion lies in feeding the world, protecting the environment, enriching youth, improving health, or growing the economy, we have something for you. We welcome transfer students like you and will support you throughout your student career. Thanks for considering us!
Before applying to Texas A&M, find your intended major below and look at the minimum admission requirements in addition to the university’s requirements of 24 transferable credits and a 2.5 cumulative GPA. Contact the academic advisors for your top two choices of major to discuss the requirements in more detail. These are minimum requirements; you can ask advisors about additional courses you could take.
If transferring from a Texas community college, please refer to the Texas Common Course Numbering System website to determine what course numbers will transfer for your desired major. If transferring from a member of The Texas A&M University System, please see our page for system admission. For students transferring from a another four-year or out of state college/university, please see the Transfer Student Equivalency webpage for more information.
Select any major below to view information on transfer requirements and contacts. We look forward to reading your application!
- Agricultural Communications & Journalism
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Leadership & Development
- Agricultural Science
- Agricultural Systems Management
- Animal Science
- Bioenvironmental Sciences
- Biological & Agricultural Engineering
- Community Development
- Ecological Restoration
- Environmental Studies
- Food Science & Technology
- Forensic & Investigative Science
- Nutritional Sciences
- Plant & Environmental Soil Science
- Poultry Science
- Rangeland Ecology & Management
- Recreation, Park, & Tourism Sciences
- Renewable Natural Resources
- Spatial Sciences
- Turfgrass Science
- University Studies – Leadership Studies
- University Studies – Environmental Business
- Wildlife & Fisheries Sciences