- inVentiv Health
- Virginia Beach/Norfolk, VA
- Job Category
- Full Time Positions
- Last Date to Apply
- With over 14,000 employees in 70 Countries, inVentiv Health offers best-in-class
clinical development and commercialization services to global healthcare companies
seeking to accelerate performance. Our people provide the brilliant ideas, valuable
insight and relentless energy that drive biopharma products from lab to life.
Here at inVentiv Health Selling Solutions, a critical segment of our Commercial Division, we offer innovative promotional and educational resources that deliver customized commercial solutions to the world’s leading healthcare companies so they can focus on what they do best – prevent and treat disease.
Our high-performance team of sales, market access, clinical educators and medical affairs employees work together with our corporate support professionals and executive leadership in a fast-paced, challenging environment with one single common aspiration: to deliver exceptional service.
Make your work matter everywhere.
The primary responsibility for this position is to manage the Hatchery Inovo Process for the client. This will be accomplished through execution of our Best in Class Customer Service Programs.
• Manage the Hatchery Inovo Process on behalf of the client in an assigned territory of 3-5 hatcheries
• Indirectly guides 25+ customer employees on the Inovoject Process Operation and Safety.
• Responsibility for supporting 3-5 customers or $600K in annual revenue. This role is a major player in confirming the next long-term contract with our customer.
• Administer the Preventive Maintenance Program for 10-15 commercially placed devices
• Manage the Clients Operator Training Program for 25+ people (customer employees)
• Facilitate the vaccine and sanitation preparation program for all Devices
• Assist with the execution of the Clients Process Evaluation Program
• The Clients lead for all communication with hatchery management
• Principle for collecting and reporting all important information within The Clients CRM System
• Complete all relevant reporting forms and procedures including scheduling visits, customer site contacts, parts usage priorities, site cart management, certification program, vehicle and equipment maintenance within assigned time period.
• Follow all safety/precautionary procedures.
• Regular communication with supervisor
- EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in poultry science or related field. Experience may be considered in lieu of educational requirement
• Normally requires 2 - 5 years of related experience.
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
• Strong Mechanical Aptitude
• Proficient organizational skills
• Self-motivator and self-starter
• Strong critical thinking problem solving, judgment, and initiative
• Effective communication skills are necessary to interact directly with multiple levels of customer management
• Basic computer skills using Word / Excel / and Outlook
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
PHYSICAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS
• Majority of work is done in a hatchery where exposure to a potentially hazardous environment is possible.
• Heat and Humidity above average is common
• Available for unsocial work hours
• Available for On-Call
• Lift more than 25 pounds
• Travel 60-80% of the time.
• Ability to travel and possess a valid driver’s license to drive to assigned accounts, unless otherwise specified.
Benefits: At inVentiv Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
• Competitive Compensation, Bonuses and Car Allowance
• Generous Paid Time Off & Company Paid Holidays
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision package
• Matching 401K
• Dedicated Training and Support
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Referral Bonuses
• Other personalized quality of life conveniences
inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
- Contact Person
- Victoria Hu
- Contact eMail