- inVentiv Health
- Bryan, Tx
- Job Category
- Full Time Positions
- Last Date to Apply
- May 1, 2016
- POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
In order of importance, list the primary responsibilities critical to the performance of the position. It is recommended not to list actual tasks but focus on essential responsibilities that highlight accountability and level of judgment required.
· Manage the Hatchery Inovo Process on behalf Zoetis in an assigned territory of 3-5 hatcheries
· Administer the Preventive Maintenance Program for 10-15 commercially placed devices
· Manage the Zoetis Operator Training Program for 25+ people (customer employees)
· Facilitate the vaccine and sanitation preparation program for all Zoetis Devices
· Assist with the execution of the Zoetis Process Evaluation Program
· Zoetis lead for all communication with hatchery management
· Principle for collecting and reporting all important information within Zoetis CRM System
· Complete all relevant reporting forms and procedures including scheduling visits, customer site contacts, parts usage priorities, site cart management, certification program, vehicle and equipment maintenance within assigned time period.
· Follow all safety/precautionary procedures.
· Regular communication with supervisor
- EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelors degree in poultry science or related field.
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
• Strong Mechanical Aptitude
• Proficient organizational skills
• Self-motivator and self starter
• Strong critical thinking problem solving, judgment, and initiative
• Effective communication skills are necessary to interact directly with multiple levels of customer management
• Basic computer skills using Word / Excel / and Outlook
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
PHYSICAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS
Note the physical conditions in which work will be performed, if applicable to the position. Examples: Lifting, sitting, standing, walking, ability to travel, drive, unusual attendance requirements, weekend work or travel requirements, etc.
Majority of work is done in a hatchery where exposure to a potentially hazardous environment is possible.
• Heat and Humidity above average is common
• Available for unsocial work hours
• Available for On-Call
• Lift more than 25 pounds
• Travel 60-80% of the time.
- Contact Person
- Maria Ontiveros
- Contact eMail