- Search our list of study abroad programs and browse by semester, country, or major.
- Make an appointment with a study abroad mentor. Mentors are students who have been on a study abroad trip and can answer any questions you have about preparing for a trip or signing up.
- Meet with your academic advisor to see how your top choice programs can fit in your degree plan.
- Apply for your program with the Texas A&M Study Abroad Program Office (SAPO). Some programs are filled on a first available basis, while others required essays and a selection process.
- Find for your program on the SAPO database. Tips: Select the county and Agriculture for the academic area.
- Once you find the correct program and term (time of year), click apply now.
- Have your list of emergency contacts and general medical information ready when you apply.
If you have any questions, contact (979) 845-3712