Our Spring 2021 AGLS Career Fair was held virtually on Thursday, February 25th, 2021 from 9 AM to 4 PM through HireAggies powered by Symplicity.
The AGLS Career Fair allows:
- For your company to find ambitious, motivated students
- Your company to fill internships and full-time employment opportunities with talented students
- Your company to share an invaluable experience with Aggies so they will learn how to prepare for the future
- You to advertise your company
- You to network with students, faculty and fellow professionals
AGLS Career Fair Pricing:
Company Registration: $250.00
Non-profit Registration: $150.00
Recruiter online registration: http://tx.ag/aglscfregistration
Registration is now open! Once you follow the link to register, follow the prompts within HireAggies to securely pay via Marketplace. If we do not receive payment within one week of your organization’s registration, we will email you an invoice.
This will be our second virtual AGLS Career Fair, and we are excited to offer the following features as a part of this event:
- 1:1 video chats
- Live video group chats
- Resume/document sharing
- Job listings compatible with our HireAggies Job Board
- No limit on the number of representatives
AGLS Career Fair Company Guidelines:
- Any questions regarding AGLS Career Fair should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any special arrangements needed for your company must be requested at least *2 weeks in advance* of the date of the Career Fair.
- All payment needs to be provided at the time of registration. We do not accept late payment.
- You must register for the event at least two weeks prior to the date of the Career Fair. There will be NO extension to the registration deadline; all information must be provided PRIOR to this date.
- One of the best ways to recruit students at Texas A&M is to post positions on our HireAggies.com online job opportunity system, powered by Symplicity. It is free and easy to use. It allows you to reach students of all disciplines & degree levels for full-time and intern positions. Click here to register and post a position. Employers are also able to coordinate on-campus interview rooms with the Career Center’s Employer Relations team through their Symplicity account.
- If you are not a current Symplicity or NACELink OneStop user, you will need to register with Symplicity before posting your first position. There is no charge to post positions with Texas A&M University.
- The Career Center advertises the AGLS Career Fair beginning in mid-summer and continues through the day of the event. If you wish to purchase additional advertising through the student newspaper, contact The Battalion.
Questions? Emails us at email@example.com
Watch these short topical videos to learn about HireAggies Virtual Career Fairs. Click HERE to access the playlist on our YouTube channel or watch the individual video you’re interested in.
- Employers: How to register for a Virtual Career Fair (2:20 minutes)
- Employers: How to Access Symplicity Virtual Career Fair (1:30 minutes)
- Employers: How to Proactively Outreach (2:21 minutes)
- Employers: How to Group Chat (1:31 minutes)