AGLS Career Fair
The AGLS Career Fair brings together dozens of leading companies and hundreds of Aggie students in the Fall and Spring.
Learn more about how you can participate.
HireAggies is the online career management system for Texas A&M University’s current and former students. Through the system you can:
- Access thousands of full-time, cooperative education, and internship opportunities just for Aggies.
- Submit your resume, cover letters, and other documents to thousands of employing organizations.
- Schedule on-campus interviews.
- Connect with recruiters from companies and hiring organizations through the Employer Directory.
- Participate in virtual mock interviews, helpful online resources and tools, and take career assessments.
Jobs for Aggies
Jobs for Aggies can help you find part-time employment both on-campus and in the Bryan/College Station communities.
Whitney HinzeSenior Career Services Coordinator, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Caitlin DartezCareer Services Coordinator, First and Second Year Students, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Summer 2021 Virtual Walk-in Hours for Career Center
Monday – Friday from 1:30-4:00 PM