The agricultural industry is more globalized than ever and recruiters are looking for employees who are able to work in diverse business environments. International programs enhance your global attitude and awareness and improve cultural competency skills.
With the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences you have a wide range of opportunities to study, intern, research, and volunteer abroad or virtually.
- Study – Take courses that apply to your degree with short-term or semester long programs.
- Faculty-led – Short-term programs led by TAMU faculty members and offer TAMU courses. Most programs are open to all majors, check eligibility requirements.
- Exchange – Semester or academic year opportunities with COALS and TAMU international partner universities. These programs offer transfer credit academic coursework for students in COALS.
- Field Trips – Short-term trips that enhance an on-campus course.
- Affiliate Provider (AP) – Programs from short-term up to an academic year through partner companies that specialize in international education.
- Intern – Build your resume with international work experience with global agricultural businesses and organizations.
- Virtual – Collaborative study or intern programs that actively connect students with international peers, organizations, or companies through online platforms.
- Research – Conduct research with international organizations or independently and gain hands-on experience in the world’s top labs.
- Service-Learning – Make an impact by volunteering with international organizations in various fields including community health, youth development, animal welfare, and many more.
Questions to Ask
- Texas A&M University Education Abroad Office
- Texas A&M University Scholarships Office
- Texas A&M University Financial Aid Office
- AGLS International Programs on Social Media
Minors and Certificates with International Opportunities
Schedule an Appointment:
- Select “Advising Texas A&M University”
- Select “AG – Study Abroad”
- Complete the appointment process by selecting the date and time
Kerri Vance, ’06
Coordinator for International Academic Programs
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
firstname.lastname@example.org | 979.845.3712